Legit 1990 JDM GTX for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legit 1990 JDM GTX for Sale

I have for sale a 1990 Japanese Domestic Market RHD Familia GTX.

Previously from the Bennett Collection auction I bought this car in 2012 for $4300.00 It was THE CLEANEST car of all the 323's owned by Dr. Bennett.

A true RHD JDM car with very low Ks 43,000 to be exact and no rust whatsoever anywhere on the car or underneath. Unlike the other GTX's & GTR's that were in the collection which had come from countries where rust was prevalent.

All Original Paint save for the passenger side Quarter panel which appears to have been painted at some point.

The Car retains all original parts and no modifications whatsoever.

The A/C works and blows cold, the Power folding Mirrors are intact and work properly as does everything else.

Since Purchase, I have performed the following work;
    - New Timing Belt, including all components under the cover, idler pulley, water pump, bypass tube etc.

- New Belts and Hoses, Coolant and fluids in the transmission and diff.

- Added some 11 spoke 15" alloys and tires.

- Detailed and cleaned it inside and out.

In the Glove compartment is all paperwork from Japan including sales paperwork, maintenance records, registrations, and roadworthyness inspections as well as the Vehicles Original chassis numbers.

It appears to have been Vinned with a US Models ID numbers and comes with a Police VIN Verification form, and a transferable registration.

I purchased it this way and will sell it this way. If you are paranoid, have any reservations about driving the car this way or any other issues with that scenario, then it is not for you.

Quite Soon, the car will be 25 years old and can be registered as the classic that it is with the original numbers.

If you desire to own a near perfect and Original Japanese market Mazda Familia GTX then this is your chance. There are simply no others for sale on any street corners around the U.S. or if there are, I have not seen them.

The price is $8000. I am not flexible on it as I have quite a bit of time and effort and money into procuring and maintaining the car.

Please inquire only if you are serious and willing to pay the very reasonable 8K I am asking.

Thanks for your interest and I hope to find this Clean little Performers next owner!

wasnt it a 91?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Is this like an annual thing?

Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

if only it was a LHD.... im quite particular & not a fan of owning RHD in this country.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

op plz answer

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
            if only it was a LHD.... im quite particular & not a fan of owning RHD in this country.
            damn I was going to buy you this for xmas, I guess I'll just get you a turtle neck then...

Comment

You're going to have this car for another couple of years with that price

'85 Toyota Cressida 5-speed
              '88 Mazda 323 GT
              '88 Mazda 322 GTX
              '88 323 GT
              '88 323 GTX

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Rotary View Post
                You're going to have this car for another couple of years with that price

'85 Toyota Cressida 5-speed
                '88 Mazda 323 GT
                '88 Mazda 322 GTX
                Ha good times...
                Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Working...
                X