• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL $15k EACH?

Nope.

NOPE.

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE.

Comment

Dude needs to lay off the crack pipe. $15k each....

Comment

Oh godam I'd sell my street car for less than that, way better than GTR, no title issues, and I won't even be a dick about it! 15 grand each? Beeyotch please. Step away from the crack pipe.
        '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
        '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

he thinks that cars cant be imported from japan anymore because the feds had shut down his auction. he didnt know what the 25 year law is, and didnt believe me when i explained it to him.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

hoo-boy...Bet he doesn't understand the concept of "lot rot" or "rust" either then.
            '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
            '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Those are from the Doctor Terry Bennett collection...remember " The Nickeld Stork" for you older guys. Those cars sat in a barn in NH for quite while....tick tick tick rust rust rust. Russ Carlson bought one of the BF GTX's for 300.00 over the internet.... with crippling rust. I don't think any of them sold for more than 5k for the best of them. There was a black GTR EDM car and at the time on The Nickeled Stork website was selling with a USDM 323 for 15K. So now you don't get the US 323. I sat and watched that auction a couple summers ago. That guy was a complete (hoarder) collector. He had all kinds of very eclectic and bizarre stuff. I think the biggest seller was an unrestored 1919 Lancia for 6 figures. Then there were the Nissan GTR's. I heard the doctor was in failing health thus the auction. You can drive those cars up there in the NE with a bill of sale I understand. That white car is a GTae btw and I think it came out of New Zealand.
              Last edited by azgtx; 11-04-2014, 07:33 PM.

Comment

yup, good stuff. the french gtr sold to a guy who traded it back to terry for a GTiR, so i believe the french one is up for grabs. gtrs will be legal in a couple years, then his cars will be worth wayyyyy less

NW MAZDAS

Comment

WTF??? Seriously? I can import one for hell of a lot cheaper through Canada!
                  Mazda
                  1988 Black 323 GT
                  DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

These guys bought these cars thinking they could make a killing...just not from the guys in the know. Changing that line of thought is obviously not easily done by the treatment Bo received. These might very well sell at that price or close to it....never know. We can all b itch about it but I know I would not mind having that stable even if for just a short time. They will always sell for more than was paid for them.

Comment

do these even have the correct paperwork to get registered when they become legal?
                      sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                      92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

I would bet just a New Hampshire Bill of Sale. How does that work up there? that is the registration requirement??

Comment

might work there, definitely wouldn't work here. CT requires title and bill of sale, anything from out of state gets VIN checked as well.
                          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

i dont see them selling anywhere close to 15k. maaaaybe the gtae would get close it being a number car and im sure the only one in the states and probably north america.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Five Familia GTRs for sale in Maine.

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
                              I would bet just a New Hampshire Bill of Sale. How does that work up there? that is the registration requirement??
                              Yes the Bill of Sale was the registration requirement along w/ an inspection document from the police department. When I purchased my GTX Memorial Weekend of '13, those are the documents that were given to me

Considering your state laws, you will still need to send the seller a (non title) document so they can sign their signature stating they are handing over this (non titled) car to you

After that, you're good to go

Her is my car which was lot #2356

Last edited by Mr Rotary; 12-12-2014, 03:31 PM.
                              '88 323 GT
                              '88 323 GTX

Comment

Working...
                              X