Clear All

Bump.
    Anything 323Permin?
    Mazda
    1988 Black 323 GT
    DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

You cant dangle goodies in front of us and then run and hide.

*Tried to edit post but it wouldn't allow me?
      Mazda
      1988 Black 323 GT
      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

Oh.. Ok I know I havent posted any updates .. But good news I finally got the second revised lower rad hose to test fit this week.

Its much better fit and has good clearances over and around all the engine components unlike the first one which I had to twist and torque to make it work for the proper clearances.

I e-mail the Samco rep today with the results of the test fit and I am pushing him to get all the group buy distribution details to me so I can post it everywhere for all the world BG owners to take advantage of this .

Here are the pictures of the second test fitting .

Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	346.7 KB
ID:	1240777

Name:	image4.jpg
Size:	350.2 KB
ID:	1240778

Name:	image5.JPG
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	1240779

Name:	image7.jpg
Size:	363.2 KB
ID:	1240780

Comment

Oh .. I forgot to post the two hoses side by side

The first picture shows the first Samco test hose beside the OEM GTR off my car.

Second picture shows the New second test hose beside the first test hose.

As you can see the angles have been corrected more to what the OEM GTR hose was off my car.

Name:	IMG_1720.jpg
Size:	359.8 KB
ID:	1240781

Name:	image12.jpg
Size:	348.4 KB
ID:	1240782

Comment

Nice! Glad to see some progress! Im still putting my Car back together, so if this gets going, I will be in for a set, possibly 2!
            Mazda
            1988 Black 323 GT
            DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

Getting a little frustrated with the Samco Rep... Have emailed him twice since the second trial test and no response back.

Have asked him for the information on who will be the USA distributor who we will be doing the group buy through,multiple times, and he still hasn't gotten me this info.

So I am stuck waiting on him for this to move forward .... Arrghhh !

Comment

Ahh, that sucks. Keep the heat on!
                Mazda
                1988 Black 323 GT
                DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

Well I don't know it the Samco rep is dead or got fired ?

Still no reply back to my numerous emails to him !!

Getting close to being a dead issue .... Spend all this time all for nothing.

Hate it when companies ( people ) don't follow threw with what they say .

Comment

have you tried emailing any other samco reps??? somethings' gotta be up
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

too bad you sent back the good set already...
                      Mazda
                      1988 Black 323 GT
                      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

I take it no news on these? Im finally putting this car together and will have to go standard... lol, ide still buy them when they come in.
                        Can you post their email or something so we can put a little pressure on them?
                        Mazda
                        1988 Black 323 GT
                        DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

As far as I am concerned ... Its a dead issue.

The email I have is a general company email that I have been comunicating with
                          The company rep. So I am stuck with only that avenue to speak with him.

Comment

I will have to eat my words on the above post ! We are back in business on these ..wooowooo

I finally got a response out of the Samco... Seems all my emails I had sent we're going into their servers spam filter.

So I have spoken to him and sent hima list of all the BG's these hoses will fit, and he is lining up the USA based distributor for the group buy .

As soon as I have the info for buying etc I will spread the word everywhere..

Comment

no chit? sweet! Spammer

this makes me even more happy now as I'm getting ready to upgrade the rest of the lines in the engine bay as well. Well, sooner than later. Not right away..
                              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Sweet!!! Keep us posted! Im tearing the car apart again, so this works out!
                                Mazda
                                1988 Black 323 GT
                                DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

Working...
                                X