Drivers MX-3 Seat Rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drivers MX-3 Seat Rails

Looking for just the rails, and just for drivers side right now.

No MX3 in local yards.

Who has em, cause I want em.
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

specify which style seat, yo. 92-93 and 94-95 had different rails.
    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Hm.. then I really have no idea.. I have the recaro style in the egt right now, still on their mx3 rails.. but not a clue what year they came out of..
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

integrated headrest is 92-93, adjustable is 94-95
        sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
        92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

oh.. that simple huh? Cool! Well than, I suppose I'm looking for 92-93 rails! ?

Comment

So, without seeing the rails right in front of me at the moment, I'm searching for pre-made rails for the Sparco. Came across this.. Only downside, is it's not adjustable..... Not like I'm planning on it, but I'm sure someone else may jump in the car. And my 6'2" is already above most peoples seating position.

Click image for larger version

Name:	$_12.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1239143

Comment

Working...
            X