Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Kick Start of Ride of the Month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Kick Start of Ride of the Month?

Just kind of curious as to why this ended? Maybe I missed something, but thought this was a sweet deal! Whats the scoop to anyone who knows?
    Mazda
    1988 Black 323 GT
    DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

I'm pretty sure the guy that used to do it is no longer apart of the community
    sigpic

Comment

the ROTM caretaker was responsible for contacting the member for current mod list/best 3 pictures of the car(3 if possible) & creating a thread with the story behind the car.

no one currently has the ROTM caretaker position....
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

There aren't enough nice cars to warrant it.

hashtag real talk, rekt, shots fired
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

That sure applies here right now....rallykar needs many many hours of work before it can move, street car replacement is.. well, a work in progress...
          '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
          '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Ditto. Minus rallycar.

I've been trying to finish other projects to make space so I can start my Celica adaptation. Then that will probably be a couple of years on its own.
            1990 Protege 4WD
            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
            ├┼┤
            2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Mine is just a stock dd. I would still put it up and sounds like i would win!
              My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Well to sum up, yes I'm still around. Recently just got back into a mazda as a DD. There was another person that was suppose to take it over from me as I was starting to run out of time to do it. Other said person disappeared so I continued it for a few more months until everybody else in the community stopped nominating people. It wasn't just solely on one person for it ending, it seemed to be a accumulative thing.
                Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

it would be good to get it going again. we could really use a fresh update to the main web page....
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I nominate myself Lol! I don't think that's allowed anyway

Comment

It would be nice to find someone that has the time and energy to run ROTM. With my new job, I'm not sure I have the time to do it to the fullest.
                      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                        It would be nice to find someone that has the time and energy to run ROTM. With my new job, I'm not sure I have the time to do it to the fullest.
                        That has always been the problem. Even when someone steps up, it can only last for so long before circumstances change. It's why I've never volunteered to do it myself.
                        1990 Protege 4WD
                        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                        ├┼┤
                        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

i can always help out. school does take up alot of my time now.

Comment

theres like 10 active people on this forum now.. rotm would be kinda ridiculous, since theres only a small handful of build threads

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I have two more cars ( BG8Z & BG8R ) which I can nominate .lol ...

Just been to lazy to make a thread for them

Comment

Working...
                              X