MS1 fixing warmup and idle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS1 fixing warmup and idle

I've been messing around with he tune on my 323. Basic info..

MS1 using internal MAP
    E85
    Stock injectors

The car was running fine once warmed up, but idled a little high. I fixed that the other day by turning the IAC adjustment screw on top of the throttle body in a few turns. The warm idle was fine after that, but now I have to babysit the throttle until the motor warms up. I tried to adjust a few things in the start and warm up graphs and it got better, but now the car wants to idle at around 1,600 rpm. Changing the IAC
    adjustment screw doesn't affect the idle now once it's warm. I'll be taking the car back to the dyno in a month or so and I don't have another race before that. Can someone post up thier Start up/Warm up values along with what they have the IAC screw set at. If I can get the car to warm up properly after cranking and then idle around 1,000rpm once warm I'll be happy. None of these settings have ever really been messed with in my MS since it was always good enough to crank and basically warm up with some attention and it ran fine after that. I now have avery small battery andreally want to dial in the cranking/warm up stuff.
Working...
X