Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BHA Mazdaspeed parts and more (95-98 Protege)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That JDM front bumper appears to be for post face-lift BHA's, but will it fit pre face-lift BHA's as well (provided I have provisions for turn signals)?

Also, will that bumper cover simply attach directly in place of a USDM bumper with no modifications to the bumper support or to the jdm bumper?

Also, considering it doesn't even include fog lights, is there some wiggle room in the price?

Thanks.
    96 Protege LX 1.5L
    ~99,000Miles
    Automatic Transmission
    Custom Aluminum CAI - Thrush Welded Muffler - 2002 Protege Spoiler - 98 Protege Tail-Lights - Civic Lip - MX-3 Front Seats - 14" Proline Wheels

Comment

The JDM bumper should bolt right up, but I'm pretty sure the bumper support needs to be removed. Or at least just the styrofoam absorber.

Comment

The bumper will fit your Protege, but the bumper support and foam will need to be removed. After that, it'll bolt right up to the car with no mods. It will include the mounting hardware as well.There's also no turn signals in the bumper itself, so would either need the later headlights and turn signals or modify your headlights. I also sent you a private message.
        Last edited by Foofighter8008; 04-30-2015, 06:10 PM.

Comment

95pro, your private message inbox is full

Comment

Originally posted by Foofighter8008 View Post
            95pro, your private message inbox is full

made some space
            Almost there

jdm tails... check
            jdm bumper... check
            ms lip... check
            ms grill... check
            ms sideskirts... check
            ms rear skirts... check
            ms spoiler... check
            ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
            Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

So ...
              Almost there

jdm tails... check
              jdm bumper... check
              ms lip... check
              ms grill... check
              ms sideskirts... check
              ms rear skirts... check
              ms spoiler... check
              ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
              Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Still all available!

Comment

Rear bumper pending

Comment

Are you willing to (drastically) lower prices yet?

I'm just saying, its been two months with barely a bite from the start, you have to remember your selling parts that no matter how rare, are for cars that are 17 to 20 years old.
                    96 Protege LX 1.5L
                    ~99,000Miles
                    Automatic Transmission
                    Custom Aluminum CAI - Thrush Welded Muffler - 2002 Protege Spoiler - 98 Protege Tail-Lights - Civic Lip - MX-3 Front Seats - 14" Proline Wheels

Comment

You can shoot me an offer on the stuff your interested in. The worst that's going to happen is I'll say no thanks. Plus, I knew starting this thread it was going to take a long time to sell this stuff. Just not many people on this side of the world interested in this stuff.

Comment

Is the front lip made for the USDM bumper or JDM bumper?
                        96 Protege LX 1.5L
                        ~99,000Miles
                        Automatic Transmission

Comment

JDM bumper

Comment

Bump with new pricing! Seriously, someone needs to buy this stuff before my room mate burns it to the ground lol

Comment

Update that I should have done a long time ago:

JDM tail lights are sold!
                              Lowering springs are sold!

Comment

Forgot about this treasure trove. I think I have that same rear sway bar. I took it off when I got the 21.5mm AWR bar. I want to say that one is 19mm, but I'm not sure. I've got a few things laying around I should probably get rid of.

Comment

Working...
                                X