Bp26 knock controller wiring colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bp26 knock controller wiring colors

Hey guys. I have a knock controller off a bp26 and a knock sensor off of a bpt motor. The wiring is different colors on both and my dilemma is figuring out where each wire will be headed to for its proper location. Not sure which colour will be the ground or positive as well which wire will run to the sensor and which will be going to ecu? I have the bp26 pin out for my ecu so I know where the wire will be headed for the knock controller just need to figure out which wire from the controller. Any help is appreciated and if there is somewhere I can find this info point me in that direction. Thanks guys.

you could search & find this info....

but for now. heres a spoon

Click image for larger version

Name:	knock sensor wiring.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	1241006
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I'm always using tapatalk when I browse the forums. The way it's setup to search doesn't seem to be very good. If I search on the web with the computer I find stuff but I'm maybe on the computer once every month if I'm lucky.

Comment

righto!
          glad to be of help either way.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

So the 2J wire from this knock controller needs to run to the ECU for the knock sensor but do 1B (main relay fuel inj) and 2C (ground) have to be spliced into the corresponding wires at the ECU? or are they handled differently?

1993 BlacknBronz RS BP/ MTX Swapped!
            Worklog
            For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
            X