Front camber options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front camber options?

I have to much neg camber, but like the ride height.
    I'm looking at what options I have for adjusting just the front camber.
    Don't know how much i like the idea of camber bolts, so my plan would be to just slot the holes (I'm thinking i would choose the uppers) and then once i get this back in spec weld a washer on each side of the strut to hold that spot and then I'm good.
    Now i have not looked at bg strut in a while so i don't know how much meat it there, or if this might cause the tire to rub the strut,now that i have changed the angle, but anyway if camber plates are cheap enough i might do that so with that being said.

What camber plates are available, and where do i find them, also i heard 86-91 rx7 ones work too?

How many of you have just slotted the strut holes and how did that work out for you? or any other info you can give me about that would be appreciated.
    Last edited by ryan1; 04-23-2015, 04:15 PM.
    5 boosted bp cars,why...

What set up are you running now?? How much camber do you have now and how do you know that you have to much?

You can slam these cars a long way with no camber adjustments and not "gain" a whole lot of camber, so with out added info or pictures there isn't much help available

Comment

Working...
    X