Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan from new zealand and his 323 interplay bg5p

Im dan from new zealand and this is my 323 interplay familia
    Picked it up for $500 with 217xxxkm on the clock running the 1.5 dohc efi motor producing 115hp and 130mn from factory fast nipy car and its manual needs some love though there is rust all over the under body but have made it more tidy by doing just little things at the moment
    Original after quick clean
    cleaned up more painted a few pieces and added a cold air intake removing lots of factory air unit stuff dont know if will do anything but it sounds better now unbolted wee bolt on licence plate now she bends out on hinges (: and removed spoiler plus some quick vinyl wrap across the back may not be everyones cup of tea but i like it
    Interior shots from when brought has new shift boot now and will be getting a steering wheel and shift nob to tidy up soon picture of he sitting by my current car which will be sold when familia is up to road standard all it needs is a new window switch because its broke and may have to put the spoiler on for a warrent of fitness soon to become road legal in new zealand (: big plans coming for it soon

Those are the bumpers I need to find one day!

Welcome. I'm loving that aftermarket cassette player. Does your AC work?
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
      Those are the bumpers I need to find one day!

Welcome. I'm loving that aftermarket cassette player. Does your AC work?
      What bumpers you got i wanna swap for other ones and yea im putting in my other headunit soon and nope fans dont wont on the heater/ac unit when you turn it on you hear a clunk and nothing happens anyway of fixing that?

Comment

I have the big, heavy US bumpers. Shipping is the killer on that.

Which fans don't work? You mean the blower under the dash, or the condenser fan on the front of the radiator? I'm guessing the blower since you mention heat too.
        1990 Protege 4WD
        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
        ├┼┤
        2 4 R

Comment

Blower fan haha it sucks

Comment

^^^Sounds like a polarity issue.

Smileys are broken for me at the moment, but that was a very funny joke.
            1990 Protege 4WD

1 3 5
            ├┼┤
            2 4 R

Comment

Lol yea i need to check fuse and then hook up to battery to see if wiring is fualty

Comment

How is access to the blower on RHD models? I know it's pretty easy for LHD.
                1990 Protege 4WD

1 3 5
                ├┼┤
                2 4 R

Comment

Should be the same but just opposite side

Comment

welcome
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                    X