Engine Mount Measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Mount Measurements

I'm wondering if anyone here (if there is anyone still here) that can get me some measurements on motor mounts. The rear mounts between the BH and BJ look pretty similar in pictures online, but they're always at an angle and difficult to determine just how alike they are.

Anyway, I need a few measurements on the front and rear mounts (the parts that hold the rubber, not the empty bracket). The front is fairly simple, what is the size of the studs (diameter) and distance apart (center-to-center)?

For the rear mount I need measurements between each bolt hole (imagine drawing a triangle from center-to-center-to-center, green) and the distance from the center of the sleeve (orange) in the rubber to the closest bolt hole (blue). Refer to picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BJRearMount.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	1273144

Not sure quite where to put this, so I'll post in the "General" section for now. If this should be moved, feel free to do so goldstar.

Bump?

Comment

i'll see what i can do to get you the rear mount specs (assuming you still need em?)
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I ordered regular BH mounts, but I'll still take the specs for future reference/project purposes

Comment

well that kinda saves me some hassle. since i forgot i actually mounted the new rear into my car. its a PITA to change/get out
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
          X