• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1441620665985.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	325.6 KB
ID:	1241469
    I should have taken one of the view haha.

how do they get in there?

Pick a part was a success, got my plastic defuser for the pasanger front door. And a new slider for the hot/cold slider. Aaannnndddd.... A switch for the fog lights and some wires for the fog lights, and some dash lights n fuses.

Also got a bloody speeding ticket on the way home, not so good, but the car went alright.

Wish I had cruise control now haha.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the fog lights on and going, didn't take many pictures but Il put up one of them on in my next post.
      Was disappointed to find only the drivers side has the plug for the fog lights, was expecting both sides to have it.

Also put a new lamp in the e break light in the dash, that's a lot of stuff to remove!

Anyone know if any other cars grill fits the bha? Like a 626 maybe?

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

looks like a clean install, How do you like them? are they helping with night time driving?
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thankyou.

Umm.....haven't done much driving, I would say that they might be aimed too high up.... They are bright as, and I don't much feel like blinding others on the road..... And it makes it hard to see the numberplate.

I'm finding it hard to get consistent info on how often the cam belt should be changed,
            And have had no luck with finding shifter bushings.

I'm thinking il do some investigating into changing the dif oils as its 4wd.

Comment

wait.... are you sure thats 4wd?? sure looks like the 2wd version we got here.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Comment

I wonder how similar the floorpan is between this and the US chassis. I don't think we ever got a 4WD BH here.

Comment

Yeah she's a jap import. I think it's kinda rear.......

Comment

I'm just curious because I've always been playing with the idea of making mine rwd if I ever had the time and money. Just a silly dream, though.

Comment

Your fwd into a rwd?

Yeah I dno what this one shears it's parts with.....There is a 626 4wd so maybe that?

Thoughts on trying higher octane petrol? Re boot the ecu?

Comment

I just think it would be a fun project/waste of money, haha.

I've been using higher octane gas the past few fill ups (ethanol free 91 vs 10% ethanol 84) and I've seen some better fuel mileage. No real noticeable power difference, though.

Comment

such a unique car. pretty cool

Comment

Thanks man.

I'd love to make it more unique by turboing it[emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Comment

Damaged her the other day, slutted about it, parked up close to the house(painted concrete stucko)

So after that it was wash and polish haha.

So I few quick questions:
                                What kind of intake sensor and tps do I have? Can you tell from the photos?Im asking cos I'm looking into turboing it (or dreaming) using a b6t exhaust manifold and turbo......god only knows if it would fit....

And I still haven't done anything about this sucker yet. Time to take it off and visit various shops I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X