Crystal Head and Indicator Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Head and Indicator Lights

Hey guys its been awhile since I last posted on this forum. Hope everyone is well and your ride are still performing as they should.

I'm looking for a pair of 97 Mazda Protege crystal head and indicator lights (not the bulbs) for another project I'm doing. Can't seem to find any anywhere.

Hit me up with a price or location that I can get them
    Attached Files
    97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

I got some corner lights for sale. $50 plus shipping

Comment

I've got a full set, great condition overall save for one of the corner lights got a hairline crack at some point while being stored.

The last set I can find on the forums sold for $300 and shipping, so that's what I'd like to get for mine.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the replies. The country is Barbados and no zip code is really required to get stuff here but if asked put 00000. Please send me pics of your items also and Kitty can you point out which light has the crack as well. Do you guys have paypal accounts?
        97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

PMed

Comment

Per your request. Sorry for the delay, I don't go to my storage shed very often.

Crack could almost be considered a scratch and is merely cosmetic on the passenger side.

I would give them a Grade of B+. A- if I would clean them up probably, but I usually make things worse looking somehow.
            Last edited by Kitty; 07-06-2015, 07:48 PM.
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
            Originally posted by HopelessCow
            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
            X