91 Mazda 323 HB KLDE and LOTS of extra parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 Mazda 323 HB KLDE and LOTS of extra parts

It has come time to part with my mazda. 91 mazda 323 hb. 150k on body about 70 on motor. Klde swapped. Engine from mx6, 5 spd trans from mx3. Mx3 flywheel, new clutch hydraulics. 4 wheel disc brakes. Has working a/c and power steering. Headers, no cat, to unknown muffler. Sounds good with the kl. Dash is cracked, could use a new hood (rear corners bent up abit, had a hood latch mishap). Tach has been recalibrated, and works correctly to kl. Has after market gauges for oil pressure and water temp. Alpine bt radio and kicker amp and sub. Pioneer speakers. Current tires have maybe 3k miles on em. H&R lowering springs, just installed a new radiator. New distributor (02/10/16), new starter (05/12/16)

I have lots of extra parts that go with the car. If it says mazda or is for a mazda it will come with it. Set of rebuilt kl heads, intake and misc other engine parts.

Im sure their is more that im forgetting, will update if i remember. Price Dropped $2750 obo

Last edited by carkrazy1987; 12-18-2016, 12:57 AM.
    1991 Mazda 323 "Sh1tbox" BP Swap, Beater
    1991 Mazda 323 "Sh1tbox v3.23" KL Swap
    1993 Mazda Protege DX "Baby Hauler"

Can you hear the crickets with that price fellas?
    Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

I dont really know what its worth. I threw out a price i though was resonable... im open to reasonable offers.
      Last edited by carkrazy1987; 07-12-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

2k at a best- and thats in minty shape. this is a 20+ year old car....
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Well that sucks. I know u never get back what u got into it, but damn lol. Oh well, ill probably hang onto her then. And that is why i posted it here first, i knew cp members would steer me correctly.
          Last edited by carkrazy1987; 07-13-2015, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I would post it here and locally for $3000-3500 and see what you get. Someone may pop up and snag it. If I had the cash, I would pick it up. Looks well done!
            Mazda
            1988 Black 323 GT
            DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Originally posted by FamiliaGT View Post
              I would post it here and locally for $3000-3500 and see what you get. Someone may pop up and snag it. If I had the cash, I would pick it up. Looks well done!
              Thank you. Thats probly what ill do, post it local. Drop the price some.

Comment

if you were closer i would thank it but alas, living in the north east sucks for cars

Comment

Take a trip to sunny south florida. Lol. Im in no rush to sell. If it doesnt sell i dont mind. Im sure i would miss it if i sold it.

*We can probly close this thread for now anyways mods, dealing with a power steering leak, that i dont want to sell the car with.*

Comment

Trying to get funds together. I am interested. 813-4047382

Comment

I've seen this on Florida CL for a long time. As an already niche enthusiast chassis, I don't think you'll be able to get your asking on a site like Craigslist.

I think for this site, since there aren't too many Floridians on here, I'd recommend posting a video of a comp test and pics of tires so people can decide if it's road trip worthy

Best of luck with the sale. I'm sure it's a blast to throw around.
                      1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

Im aware its a tight group of people who would look at this. Im in no rush to sell it. Im not dieing for the money. I just dont drive it as much as id like too. I do try and drive it to work at least 2 days a week. I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere tho. Ive drivin it to nashville 3 times already with no problems, wouldn't hesitate to do it tomorrow. If im not too lazy i may do a comp test on it, but that means not being lazy.

Comment

im still thinking about this car, pm me when you get a chance. with a real firm asking price. and you think it would make it the 24 hr drive up the coast to NY?

Comment

back up for sale, price droped, make someone a nice xmas gift. heading up to NC for xmas, so if your on my way, i can deliver.

Comment

Bump price drop $2500 obo. Want to move this, looking to invest into another project, will entertain reasonable offers.

Comment

Working...
                              X