Emergency WTB Cluch fork pivot ball or throwout bearing spring retainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emergency WTB Cluch fork pivot ball or throwout bearing spring retainer

Also the clutch fork spring could be broken as well. Make that three parts.

One of these is now broken on my car(as well as the poor clutch I limped it home on) If anyone would be so kind as to dig through your spares to see if you have one or the other, or both it'd be great.

I don't think any parts Mazda departments are open in state tomorrow and I'm afraid they wont have any in stock. I have to be in Boston on the 8th so this poor timing for me
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Disregard this wtb. I had a failure that is infinitely more impressive than any-of the listed problems.

I impress myself sometimes.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I probably have the stuff you don't need now.

I can't really tell what I'm looking at. What is that?
      1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
      1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
      2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
      1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

It's the clutch slave. I blew a hole through it.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Working...
        X