No announcement yet.

93 lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! She's going home. No garage, but at least she's not sitting at my friend's house anymore

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk
    ClubProtege

Comment

Finally got around to putting my EDMs on <3

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk
      ClubProtege

Comment

Clean
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

EDM's are the best exterior upgrade possible IMHO
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
            return the fidanza, mail me up your flywheel & your differential. i'll lighten the stock flywheel for you & weld up the diff pin. /story & much more wallet.....
            What would you charge to do something like this? Cause I'm super interested in that!

Comment

^PM me
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Well I have all the bearings, fidanza flywheel, clutch, etc collected. I was hoping for a garage, but I'll have to make do in my backyard.
                Ready to run around with a clutch that doesn't slip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                ClubProtege

Comment

you had much without posting

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Sooo... She sat in the backyard a while and gained a bit of nasty rust under the hood and on the brakes. A few limbs added some dents.
                    The worst part was I couldn't shift gears when she was cranked, only when she was turned off. She'd go in gear when off and crank, but couldn't shift out of gear. Then hauled her to my new state to a temporary house, then had to drive her to my new house. I flushed the clutch fluid and the transmission is fine now!! The clutch even holds under boost!
                    Drove her about 7 miles to the new house and the battery died a few times on the way there while I was driving. My wife jumped me off each time just to get it to the house 😆

I've got all the fluids I need to replace. Need to siphon the gas out.
                    Still have all the new suspension bushings to replace.
                    Still have new clutch and flywheel to replace.
                    Rotors are horribly rusted.
                    Need to get rid of the rust under the hood and the dents. It makes me sick to my stomach.
                    ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro View Post
                      Sooo... She sat in the backyard a while and gained a bit of nasty rust under the hood and on the brakes. A few limbs added some dents.
                      The worst part was I couldn't shift gears when she was cranked, only when she was turned off. She'd go in gear when off and crank, but couldn't shift out of gear. Then hauled her to my new state to a temporary house, then had to drive her to my new house. I flushed the clutch fluid and the transmission is fine now!! The clutch even holds under boost!
                      Drove her about 7 miles to the new house and the battery died a few times on the way there while I was driving. My wife jumped me off each time just to get it to the house 

I've got all the fluids I need to replace. Need to siphon the gas out.
                      Still have all the new suspension bushings to replace.
                      Still have new clutch and flywheel to replace.
                      Rotors are horribly rusted.
                      Need to get rid of the rust under the hood and the dents. It makes me sick to my stomach.
                      Well at least the car is still running. Bring it back to life and show us. We need to revive our site.
                      "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
                        We need to revive our site.
                        Im open to accepting help. my free time is slim to none.
                        but never the less this is a topic for a new thread

Comment

Woohoo... I can access the site on Tapatalk again

I could not get my air fuel ratios sorted out with my A and B code meters. I was idling around 10 and couldn't even stay under 14 in boost. I put the stock vaf back on and it's golden.

Still really really need to replace my clutch, but still intimated by it since I've never done transmission work and not sure I have all the tools I need.

I sucked it up and decided to replace my oem speakers. Got the cheapest ones off Crutchfield plus had some points. They didn't work, then realized my radio was bad. Pulled one from the junkyard and it's golden. Now I can crank up my cassettes!

More updates to type out...

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
                          ClubProtege

Comment

if you have airtools changing the clutch is a simple ordeal.
                            Just take pictures for us!

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro View Post
                              Woohoo... I can access the site on Tapatalk again

I could not get my air fuel ratios sorted out with my A and B code meters. I was idling around 10 and couldn't even stay under 14 in boost. I put the stock vaf back on and it's golden.

Still really really need to replace my clutch, but still intimated by it since I've never done transmission work and not sure I have all the tools I need.

I sucked it up and decided to replace my oem speakers. Got the cheapest ones off Crutchfield plus had some points. They didn't work, then realized my radio was bad. Pulled one from the junkyard and it's golden. Now I can crank up my cassettes!

More updates to type out...

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
                              Its really not that difficult to do the clutch. I have done it a few times. Getting the transmission back in was the hardest part for me when I didn't remove the engine with the trans.
                              "Who Dey"

Comment

Working...
                              X