Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackstand Racer Needing slicks and tune.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a standard 1991 323. Just so damn ****ing hard to find around here. Theyre all crushed. I may have the only 2 left in a 50km radius.

Comment

Damn I can't find 323s anywhere here either lol

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting there. Hood is modded. Testing it all with the lights. Got battery located and getting rdy to make the intercooler tanks. Planning is like 3/4 of the work. Suspension is on. Waiting on a pair of spal fans to make the radiator shroud. Progress is slow but I'm in vacation for two weeks starting on the 22nd. So you know what's up.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yeah. Brakes are bled. Clutch line done too. Bunch of knick knacks and details.

Comment

Thinking of something like this. Although I'm not too interested in the slant cooler core.

Comment

I rather more like this. Also gotta think about the radiator lines and all.

Comment

Sub optimal design but man...I thought it was gonna be way easier than this to make. This is roughly what I have so far.

Comment

I made 3/4 of that intercooler and then quit. I'm gonna remake it with thicker gauge aluminum. I kept blowing holes in corners and I hated the welds. I don't even want to show them, That's how bad they were and sometimes I still show crappy ones so you can imagine. So now I decided to pay attention to other things while I vent my frustrations. Guess what I'm making!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160728_213721731.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	334.7 KB
ID:	1242379
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160728_171650438_HDR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	368.6 KB
ID:	1242380

Took all day to shape and it's still not perfect but that's all I can do with caveman tools.

Comment

how big are each of the fans going to be??
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

6.5 inch blades. actually this is the actual fans being used . https://webstore.spalusa.com/en-us/p...6-5-s-12v.aspx

Comment

spal fans FTW
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Ya price vs quality and sizes available is great.

Comment

im running a 4" spal fan on my scooter (custom watercooled system) I swear that thing moves as much air as some of the midrange ebay fan's i've seen.
                            subbing to see the outcome

Comment

Here. Should look pretty much like this. I need to order the third and another radiator. I ****ed this one up. Nevermind how plz.

Last edited by wknd326; 07-30-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working out the cooling with the dummy rad. I kinda like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X