Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the E5 motor 5 speed gearbox parts interchangeable with f series 5 speed gearbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the E5 motor 5 speed gearbox parts interchangeable with f series 5 speed gearbox?

Hey guys,

I have a f series 5 speed gearbox from a BH chassis with a damage counter shaft and I want to know if the counter shaft from the 5 speed gearbox found on E5 engine is interchangeable.

Let me know if its interchangeable as a friend of mine have E5 gearbox from a BF that he would give me for parts.
    Last edited by mazkam; 08-22-2015, 03:45 AM.

It's the same input spline count.

That's probably the best bit of information you're going to get without tearing it down yourself.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I eventually pulled them down and saw that both main shaft and secondary shaft are different between the gearboxes.

Comment

Working...
      X