Glass headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glass headlights

Hi guys. Are there any models with glass headlights that would fit the bha?

I dislike how my....side headlights? Low beams? Are nice and clean, but my headlights are faided :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

No, there aren't. Your options are:

-sand and buff your headlights (many tutorials on the Internet)
    -buy new OEM or reproduction headlights
    -buy fancy clear-lense JDM headlights ...you may already have these in the NZ market, I don't know.

Comment

Don't think so, they look like this, are they JDM?

Reckon it's worth opening them up to do the inside?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, you have the 95-96 model. No different factory headlight option. Yours would be identical to what the Japanese market received. The 97-98 BH had two distinct styles of headlight and corner light.

It's not likely that you need to do the inside. Definitely don't open them up to try until you've at least tried to do the outside first. You may need to sand quite a bit to get the oxidation off, just be patient.

Comment

Thanks man, I looked at some of your posts, you have/had some mean headlights!!!
          Would 97-98 fit my 95 do you think?(yeah it's s jap import, forgot to say)

Comment

Thanks. The clear lens headlights really update the front end. To fit the 97-98 headlights you will need the entire front fascia- bumper, grille, lights, fenders. I can't, remember if the hood is also different or not. I think it's the same.

Comment

Well then...."this, I can not do" haha.

I think I'm going to try putting the polishing cloth under my pad sander and see if that dose a good job.

Comment

Working...
              X