The screaming tomato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ thats badass
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Rally-X

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	389.6 KB
ID:	1242861

Name:	IMG_3247.jpg
Size:	353.1 KB
ID:	1242862

Name:	IMG_3136.jpg
Size:	368.2 KB
ID:	1242863
      Went out for another round of RallX at Glen Helen. Our last time out there, our first time. I finished dead last and the wife just rode along. This time I was fully prepped the car. The time and efforts put in paid off. I ended up second and my with got ninth out of the eleven cars in our class. I couldn't believe how much stiffer/better the car felt. I really felt the difference with the UR strut bars, 19mm Sway bar and front a-arm brace that the skid plate mounted to. We used that skid plate and the piece of mind with the protection helped keep the throttle pinned. I am looking forward to the next one in a month. I am not sure exactly what will be done between then and now. But I think rear disc should finally be done by then.

Comment

Name:	IMG_3293.jpg
Size:	352.8 KB
ID:	1242864

Name:	IMG_3211.jpg
Size:	357.7 KB
ID:	1242865

Name:	IMG_3276.jpg
Size:	382.9 KB
ID:	1242866

Comment

how do those winterforce tires handle the dirt?
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Car looks great! Hoping to be able to do some rallying just the same in mine soon enough. Ive always run winterforces on rally miatas in the past, and have had good luck with them.

Comment

They felt great and I got them for $50.99 each. I figured I would just run the 13in rims. I have 14s but ehh im happy with the decision. Small bump compliance was good and traction was great compared to the last race. They seemed a little heavier on the water to keep the dust down. But I never got out of control. And I never touched the e-brake this race. But i have spent a bit of time at the k1 that seemed to help with line choice. I did notice on the last few runs that I wasn't really breaking into the turns just motor braking like in the karts. Once I identified that i was coming in hotter and braking before the turns. Slow in fast out. That took a dew seconds off the times.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

great to hear they work well on dirt, im living in the snow belt & i love them for the yearly white mess

Comment

Footage of our last two runs.

Comment

Winterforce tires probably better in dirt then snow. They're hard as nails under 10degrees C.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I finished up 4th in the overall making it to the minimum amount of events. I was pumped on that. We plan on racing it again this year in the series. I have finally tracked down some stock rated springs. https://www.mrtperformance.com.au/fo...16-137158.html
                      This website is for sale! mrtperformance.com.au is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mrtperformance.com.au has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

And even a fresh swaybar. The current one is kind of tweaked and rubs on the passenger side tow point.
                      This website is for sale! mrtperformance.com.au is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mrtperformance.com.au has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

subbed to see the new parts when they come in.

Comment

Received these last week. It took roughly 3 weeks to make the order and get the parts here. I believe I spend a little over $300 with shipping and everything. The site is all in AUD which is currently 1.88 to 1 USD. Just FYI.
                          Today I finally had some time to put them in.

These are the stock rated springs that King offers.

Comment

so those are stock rated springs with how much drop to them??

Comment

The fender to the ground measured roughly 25 inches before and 25 1/4 after well see how much the drop in a week or so. I want it higher not lower. I scrapped a lot of the course at the last event. I still might find myself looking for another half inch or so.

Comment

sorry, my mistake. i couldn't recall if you were trying to go lower. but stock or higher makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X