itrader error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

itrader error

Went to find a seller and got "database error". Seems all the buttons do the same thing.

Database Error Database error
    The Club Protege database has encountered a problem.
    Please try the following:
    Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    Open the www.wihandyman.com home page, then try to open another page.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    The www.wihandyman.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

alot of the features behind CP are disabled.
    the site was actually hacked at some point & had google doing a redirect to a website that threw trojans onto your computer.
    im not sure if vBulletin came up with a fool proof fix for it or not yet. It was definitely a software exploit tho. Either way rather than have CP users/ random google searches re-directing to a virus webpage... I opted to disable all of the external features.
    To be plain & honest, I don't' have enough knowledge to trace the vbulletin software code base to find the bug & remove it. (there is masses of code)
    without help & some external file searching software im sitting in the dark & CP has its features turned off until its resolved.
    If you happen to know anyone who is a wizard at base64 code / PHP code & XML code with file searching software please by all means let me know.

-Ryan
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Ouch, that sucks. I do not know anyone with those specific abilities. Just figured I'd let ya know.

Comment

Working...
      X