No announcement yet.

Foofighter- KL swapped Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally went for an alignment, but turns out everything was already pretty good. Also let them check to see if the ball joints were good, since the front has been very noisy lately. They have no idea where the noise is coming from lol, so I'm guessing either my struts or my axles are binding

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

New tint, and no JDM car is complete without stickers!

Not much else has been going on. I'm probably going to sell the 17's soon, and run some stock Miata wheels til I get some MS-01 (hopefully). I've been looking for some bumpers and rear spoiler for a while now, but no luck as of yet. I was talking with TTter about helping me out, but he went mia on me. If I have to, I'll trade my GT-R bumpers, but hopefully it doesn't come to that. I do have big plans for the car in the near future
      Last edited by Foofighter8008; 10-15-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

I'm glad you came back to the first Gen. Hopefully you will not run into any axle issues.
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

17s look photoshopped lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
            17s look photoshopped lol.
            I'll take that as a compliment? lol

Comment

Ya, does not look bad. Just a little comically large.

Comment

Yeah, I feel the same way. Wagon wheel status

Comment

Got interplay bumpers on, and that's about it. Just mainly trying to enjoy the car before winter. I've been patiently waiting for something to arrive

Comment

Pics?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not really worth taking a pic. All bumpers are different colors. It's ugly lol. The car will eventually get a full respray. Forgot to mention, the front bumper came with headlight washers. Pretty neat, but Im not sure if I want to install them

Comment

Originally posted by Foofighter8008 View Post
                        blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Forgot to mention, the front bumper came with headlight washers. blah blah blah blah
                        Ok, now you have to take pics

How much did you snag them for? Where did you snag them? I don't ever see interplay bumpers
                        1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

TTter hooked me up. It took a while to find a set, but he came through for me.

Here's what the nozzles look like installed. They'll look better once that portion of the bumper is back to being black.

Paaaaaarts...

Last edited by Foofighter8008; 10-15-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

dude... that poor shelf LOL.
                            those headlight washers are sweet!! Id rock em
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Dam. I need that facelift fog light grill

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk
                              My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

So what grilles all fit on the 94+ facelift proteges with non-square headlights and corresponding hood?

Your interplay bumper looks great.. I won't shell the cash out, so I'm gonna put on a late 90's impreza bumper on when I get around to it. Need fog light cut outs and brake duct intakes when I get around to getting M3 E36 front dams.

If you want the OG foglights, I think a guy is selling a set with the brackets that mount flush against the bumper and no hole cutout required. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mazda-Famili...RU2y-C&vxp=mtr
                                Last edited by Cloud_Strife; 10-26-2016, 05:53 PM.
                                1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

Working...
                                X