Finally back in a BG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally back in a BG

Despite the very cold weather and wind this past Sunday my partner in crime and I managed to get Scrat out to an event so we can get some seat time before we put the car on track. The car did very well despite the worn out hoosiers and very low temps I managed 7th overall out of 42 drivers. Still some tweaking and seat time needed though I'm not used to the way this thing drives yet.

This is the car in case you were wondering

And here is some video footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92 GT GTX Autox machine Dead and gone

98 ZX2 Currently rusty Need a new car

what happened to get into that first slide?
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Back tires are hoosier SM6's that are 3 years old rock hard and bald add a tail happy stiff rear end and 35 degree ambient temp it didn't take much for the car to rotate. Plus the lot is also very slippery

Comment

Video from this weekend. Got some fresher tires on the back and it was a bit warmer out. Made the car a little easier to drive.

Comment

The car finally saw its first time on track this weekend at Thompson Motor Speedway. My friend Bill logged an incredible 262 miles on track in 2 days he was exhausted by the end of the day Saturday. The car did good it is fast but everyone else is a bit faster. With a set if hoosiers and some more seat time he will be keeping up in this car.

Comment

Working...
          X