This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wagons are great for hauling!!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

::peeps in the forum::

Comment

^ holy ****. look at this guy how goes it spen?
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Hey Spen.
          1990 Protege 4WD
          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Wow spen comes out of the shadows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the ladies I work with made some apple crisp, except she accidentally put cumin in it instead of cinnamon. She brought it in to work and explained what happened and said I could have it if I wanted it. I said why not use it like a stuffing with some pork. She said it was a good idea, but she wasn't going to do it.

So, tonight I wrapped some super thin boneless pork steaks around spoonfuls of the stuff and fried them up. Turned out great! Didn't get any pictures, so use your imagination if you're interested.
              1990 Protege 4WD
              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Comment

^ that sounds intriguing

Comment

feels kinda petty to complain about the hurricane taking out my dryer but I'm still salty about it
                  sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                  92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Anyone know if it's possible to get a replacement LED bar for a spoiler? The bar on my Mazdaspeed spoiler is cracked at the far right and a couple LEDs have stopped working.

P.S. I'm putting this here because it will probably get more exposure here than in the BHA section.

Comment

I don't know those cars, but can't you (if it comes to that) find a place that makes custom order replacement car lenses (just look for an old car club, you should be able to find such a place through clubs), and replace the leds?

I know there are people here (not of use to you though), who will cast a new lens, all they need is a sample (and they can also remove crack lines from the replacement).

In other news, my Z3 (traded the VW for it) blew a radiator tank last weekend, after the thermostat fell apart. Hopefully I'll have the replacement hose (to my knowledge the last part I need) tomorrow, so I can put everything together and see if the engine survived.
                      '87 Mazda 323 SL - daily driver, backup show car (being restored as I get time)
                      '82 BMW 518i (E12/8) with 32/34 Weber and Simota cone - old show car (stolen)
                      '70 VW 411L Auto - show/restoration project to replace 518i - sold
                      '99 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster - show project

Comment

Answered my own question and found a site selling red, clear, and smoked versions of that exact LED bar.

Comment

Thank you, very good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by JimSwift View Post
                            Thank you, very good idea!
                            Oh man, I almost flagged this because I thought you were a bot.
                            1990 Protege 4WD

1 3 5
                            ├┼┤
                            2 4 R

Comment

Working...
                            X