Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Dash Clock Watch OEM for Mazda 323 Wanted

Hello and thanks for watching!

I'm looking for the Dashboard Clock for my 1996 Mazda 323 Coupe, referred to in the United States as:

Mazda 323 Hatchback
    -or-
    Mazda 323 BF

Please see pictures below to identify the version of my car, and the Clock I'm looking for.

- The Clock must be OEM Mazda.
    - The Clock must be (of course) in good condition and 100% operative.
    - The item must be within the US territory so the shipping cost isn't high.
    - The item is to be shipped to Miami, FL.
    - I'll be happy to pay for the item thru PayPal.

Regards,

Juan

Last edited by JASAB; 04-26-2016, 11:33 PM. Reason: I found someone here at ClubProtege who sold me the item :)

Let me check my parts car when I get home. I know it has a clock just not sure the condition of the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire0310 View Post
      Let me check my parts car when I get home. I know it has a clock just not sure the condition of the clock.
      That would be great! Just let me know...

JASAB

Comment

I have one, but I don't know if I have a clock bezel in good shape. If he above poster has one, its yours for $20 shipped via USPS Priority.

Comment

Originally posted by djcommie View Post
          I have one, but I don't know if I have a clock bezel in good shape. If he above poster has one, its yours for $20 shipped via USPS Priority.
          Thanks so much Djcommie, someone who saw this post had the Clock and sold it to me. I had forgotten to change the status of this post as "SOLVED", will do now...

Kindest regards,

Juan

Comment

Working...
          X