bp in fwd bf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bp in fwd bf

Can I use the same trans or swap? I know if I have to swap then I need modify the trans mount, what modification is needed.

what transmission are you using? what trans would you like to use? more info required
    i know its a piece of crap... but im still faster...

Comment

Following as I'm looking to do the same. I have a bp with f series box from a lantis. If the same box that's in my b6 wagon then I'll just swap out the motor. I'm worried that the bp is too wide for the bf rails but without test fitting I'm only guessing. Any help would be most appreciatedClick image for larger version

Name:	20190920_175515.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	408.9 KB
ID:	1245807
      Last edited by mase323f; 09-29-2019, 06:46 PM.

Comment

believe me. its not too wide for the BF rails. all B6/BP transmissions physically interchange in terms of bolting to the motor. the pattern was consistent (thank you mazda)
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Cool, good to know. Could I use the bp gearbox as it's an f series, then keep the bigger flywheel and clutch ?. Also bottom pulley, as mine uses a flat belt and not the older v belt?

Comment

Working...
          X