Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Wideband 02 and vacuum/boost guage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Wideband 02 and vacuum/boost guage.

Hey Protege people I'm looking for a wideband O2 and a vacuum/boost guage set-up for a Mazdaspeed Protege. Will consider single Guages, with or w/o actual wideband sensor. Separate guage pods, A pillar pods etc.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Sensor

I have the AFR and EGT sensor. I can sell them to you. Since packaging opened EGT will cost - $ 170. AFR sensor will cost - $ 170. Sensors have never installed. Delivery within 5-14 days, since I live in Russia. Shipping cost - $ 30

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2658.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	351.5 KB
ID:	1242180Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2662.jpg
Size:	348.7 KB
ID:	1242179

Comment

About how long is the wiring for the Wideband, could you send a picture of the sensor?

Comment

At us already late in the evening, a sensor located in the garage. I can send you a photo tomorrow.

Comment

As I promised
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Size:	343.5 KB
ID:	1242181

If you need a only sensor, then you can be purchased here: http://www.crossoverauto.com/crossov...cPath=5_12_102

Comment

I thought you said that the sensors have never been installed? The crush washer is crushed in that sensor and the snout has obviously been in an exhaust stream. Would you take $150 for the AEM wideband and sensor with wiring harness. Including shipping??

Comment

With shipping $155 This sensor has never been installed.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5400.jpg
Size:	355.7 KB
ID:	1242214

Comment

Do you have PayPal?

Comment

Yes i have PayPal. Address of my PayPal account potemkindenis@rambler.ru

Comment

Working...
                  X