323 Rear Spoiler Install Advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 Rear Spoiler Install Advise

Decided to put time and money into my 323 daily beater, because I'm stoopid. Installed the GT-R bumper yesterday, now looking into installing the rear spoiler (the top one). Still has the mounting screws at the ends, but none of the plastic clips. I wanted some advice to see what the best way to install it. How did you fine people install your rear spoiler?

if you are missing the clips, i encourage you to use some 3M® trim adhesive in conjunction to the bolts.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

That's what I was thinking, but they really don't give you a lot of surface area for the tape

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Spoiler is on, but now I got a problem. One of the bolts snapped really easily. I should of guessed this would happen, since they both have a good amount of rust

Comment

I second this advice !

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
          if you are missing the clips, i encourage you to use some 3M® trim adhesive in conjunction to the bolts.

Comment

Yep, exactly what I ended up doing, but one of the bolts snapped in half really easily when tightening the nut. Is it even possible to replace the bolts?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X