Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BJ with steering wheel mounted volume control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJ with steering wheel mounted volume control.

Australia never got the option of wheel mounted volume control. I would like to retro fit and chasing the wiring info. Is the clock spring any different to BJ without volume control switches?

The pic's below show the factory fitted controls. And pic's I found of a Mazda 6 wheel which has been retro fitted into a BJ with apparently fully functioning volume AND cruise switches!!

Is there anyone with a BJ that has factory volume controls on the steering wheel out there?

OEM BJ controls..

Mazda 6 wheel in BJ..

Got the wiring sorted for the volume control switch!!

Now looking for just the control switch in the first pic above.

Can anyone please help or direct me to where I could purchase one of these switches? P

I think it was a standard/option item for 2002-2004 323F Sport for Euro/UK market(??)

Comment

man thats cool!!! please share your wiring diagrams!
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Will do once I get the switch. Want to be 100% sure before posting any info.

Comment

Switch, Cruise Control BJ0F-66-3D1

crazy expensive new. you might want to buy a used steering wheel and remove it from that. it's held on by 2 screws

Comment

Thanks meGrimlock. That number is for the stalk type cruise switch. I'm after the wheel mounted volume switch.

BL2C664M0 is the part number for the switch I need.
            Last edited by Jazzy; 08-10-2016, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X