No announcement yet.

Protege/JDM/EDM collection part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my AC/ECO switch from Thailand ($75.00 USD). So fyi that 30.00 is a steal of a deal and most the switches f/s right now are in Asia which = snail mail.

I did get a harness with mine though and it has one extra pin. Just in case peeps were wondering.

Great stuff here..
    1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

^^ well SOB i have a small stackpile of those AC/ECO switches. had em around since 2010
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Eh, I went back and looked. It was 59 USD shipped.

Still, most the switches on Egay are around that price. I'd make some profit lol.

Comment

Camber plates sold.
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Is the upper Arm rest still available? It looks identical to the ones offered here in the states for the BF's. Package deal with a B code Vaf? Shipped to 98662 Vancouver, WA?
            Mazda
            1988 Black 323 GT
            DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Still available. I'll get you a shipping quote.

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

-UPDATE-
                I found the 4th closing vent and it's in perfect condition so you can have a complete set.

PM sent to FamiliaGT - did you want just the upper part or the whole armrest set?

Comment

Sorry, Havnt been on in a while, but yes, I'm just after the upper arm rest itself.
                  Mazda
                  1988 Black 323 GT
                  DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

So who ended up snagging the camber plates?

And does anyone have a thread or more info on the headlight leveler system? Like if you absolutely need EDM lights?

Comment

Originally posted by FamiliaGT View Post
                      Sorry, Havnt been on in a while, but yes, I'm just after the upper arm rest itself.
                      Ok, same here. I'll work on getting you that info.

Originally posted by Cloud_Strife View Post
                      So who ended up snagging the camber plates?

And does anyone have a thread or more info on the headlight leveler system? Like if you absolutely need EDM lights?
                      You can adopt the leveling kit to the jdm headlights but I wouldn't mess with the jdm ones since they are plastic and the edm are glass and won't haze on you and will always have better light output.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I guess, I'm more wondering if there was some sort of wizard magic in the EDM lights that wouldn't allow the use of the glass Depo lights that TTer is selling with the leveler setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud_Strife View Post
                          Thanks for the reply. I guess, I'm more wondering if there was some sort of wizard magic in the EDM lights that wouldn't allow the use of the glass Depo lights that TTer is selling with the leveler setup.
                          My new Depo is glass but is only manual version - this button for leveler setup works with koito electric version only - ( then headlight have small electric engine to change leveler position ) I can have this - but only used glass headlights Koito

Comment

BUMP!

I know it's been awhile and I've been crazy busy at work to jump on here. I still have these parts for sell along with the VJ-23 turbo and manifold. I will try to get that listed this weekend.

Comment

do you still have the turbo inlet for the vf10?

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
                                do you still have the turbo inlet for the vf10?
                                Do you want the stock curved one?

Comment

Working...
                                X