Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thorn in my backside 323

Ha.... Im starting a woorklog!
    Finally moved that bung csport put in the wrong place.
    I am pretty sure i destroyed my aem wideband trying to be ricey and moving it to my a pillar.
    Really i needed the room!
    Replaced it with a innovate,i hope it works ok,it was much cheaper for sure.
    Heres a nice cheeezy shot...yeessh.
    I really dont like it there but it much easier to view.
    Attached Files

Not many good spots for gauges on theses cars. The upper column cover will hold a convenient gauge while being easy to see and not hanging out in rice fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
      Not many good spots for gauges on theses cars. The upper column cover will hold a convenient gauge while being easy to see and not hanging out in rice fashion.
      Shut up, dude. That's where *I* have my gauges.

Comment

Yep, me to but I still don't like it ...thought about a low profile pod that would sit on the dash pad above the cluster

Comment

I was looking at some OLED multi function gauges but I've been to lazy to buy them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Decided to protect my children's fortunes by placing my automotive posessions under lock, yes , I have begun to stuff it with 323 parts, no crap,
            They'll be rich I tell lies ya ,mwah,ha,hah,hah!
            Nah, just running out of room, I've had this for yrs, holding small.
            Mays around the corner, can't wait.
            Attached Files

Comment

always nice to dig into the parts pile & reduce it for the better!
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Oh, thank you KAinjection, looks like the car is gonna get a work out this yr.
                I hope I don't blow my **** up!
                Attached Files

Comment

you'll love those injectors, /story
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

yes they should work fine.

Comment

Hey,hey,hey so a decent summer,hope you guys had fun as well. Car is running still, and not ready to hibernate.
                      Got these lovely gauges for the ****box and wanted to show off , I guess. Just cool I think.
                      Been looking for these for a while.
                      50mm in size have a neat gauge pod with a really nice detent for adjust.
                      I won't be using the pods. Just thought you guys would dig these.
                      Attached Files

Comment

And set of these , that seem to be in pretty good shape suprizingly. I'm more stoked about the gauges.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Took my son who had never driven my car before and we came to the conclusion he beat me in the very first quarter mile time.
                          All high 90s all high14s!

soft 3k clutch drop,left like a tiger,but a disapointing elapased time. The track is still open here , and I plan on besting that.
                          Oh, and he busted the black square plastic piece in the shifter to boot,

Comment

Ran 14.27@96mph, still soft launching. 6500rpm 1stgear 77% throttle, 6200rpm 2nd gear 74%throttle, 5950rpm 3rdgear 77% throttle, 4th gear sandbagged 65% throttle, all at a max 15psi ,should get high 13s i figure. Max throttle 77%! I checked if my tps was correct, it is.
                            i was pussy footing it!
                            Ran against '19 mustang gt took him no trouble at all really, probably the driver.
                            i should turn up the wick eh?

Comment

13,66@104 getting there

Comment

Working...
                              X