No announcement yet.

1990 4wd - No engine/trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm losing my storage spot for the car; so if it going to go to a new home it needs to be soon. So, it will never be cheaper . . .make me half decent offer.

Comment

i have some interest in the rear spindle assemblies & the gas tank. and also the tray above the gas tank(so i could reweld it into my car)
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I'm not going to break it up. You're welcome to buy it and do what you will. I'd hate to see it junked, but that's more of an emotional than a rational response. But, if your just going to cut it up, I might want to keep the dash and some interior stuff.

The car is in Kenosha. Do you have access to a car trailer? If not, I could probably rent one, but of course I'd want to charge you for it. If you have any of those ball bearing LCA "bushings" left, we could probably work out a reasonable trade.

If you want to do this, I'd need to know in the next week or so. If not, I need to start to order parts to put the front end back together and that would just add more wrinkles to the deal.

I'm assuming you'd be building your own GTX/GTR. Might it be easier to just import a real one? They have to be real close to meeting the 25 year rule.

Comment

I don't have access to a trailer no. kenosha is a bit further than i anticipated
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Assuming we can reach a deal that works for both of us, I'd deliver it. A uhaul trailer is fairly reasonable.

Comment

I've got a truck and a trailer (17-foot flatbed beavertail twin-axle), but my truck is up north of wausau until the 25th at the earliest.. I think all my straps and tiedowns are in the truck, but my trailer is in Baraboo. If someone's got an appropriate truck with a working brake controller, I could probably be persuaded to loan it out for a bit, if it works into the logistics.

hell, if I didn't already have two '90 4WD's, I might be tempted on this one, lol.

--sarge

Comment

The uhaul trailer seems the cleanest and easiest way to do this. I'm in Jefferson, the car is in Kenosha and Ryan is a bit north of Madison. Assuming I can pick-up/drop off a trailer in town, It's a run into work and back, then out to Ryans and back. Do the pick up one evening, drop it off the next day and the dump the trailer on the way home. Not too bad.
                But thanks for the offer

Comment

yeah, I figured it might not quite work out, but offered just in case. bummer that you're losing your storage, it sucks when that happens.

Comment

Yeah, worst restoration ever. . .total fail on my part. I drove the car into the shop and now were talking trailering it out to be cut up.

Comment

the parts would go to good use if that makes you feel any better

Comment

picture of the gas tank, looks to be in good shape to me, no leaks at least. I thought I took a picture of the other side, but something must have gone wrong. It looks the same.
                        Attached Files

Comment

do the tank seams look okay? thats typically the major point of failure.

Comment

I THINK the tank is good. I don't have a reason to think there's a problem, but I've never put gas in it either. Once it's out of the car, I'd probably have it reconditioned, just for piece of mind.

Comment

I sent you a pm
                              5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

damn..... it would cost a lot ship it to Puerto rico right??? theres no car awd here in this year. let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X