92 Mazda 323/familia bg breaking (rhd).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrummatron View Post
    IT was ya,but it's sold now sham sorry,..
    Il give u a bell when I get another if you want,..
    Pm'd you Scrummatron there for parts.

Comment

Affirmative

Comment

Still breaking,sedan and hatch,all parts available.
        Attached Files

Comment

what in the world is that slide tray thing?
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Cassette storage!
            1990 Protege 4WD
            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
            ├┼┤
            2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

whoa!!
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Right?

I kinda want it because I probably have the last Protege with a working cassette player in the world, but I don't know where it's supposed to mount...
                1990 Protege 4WD
                GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                ├┼┤
                2 4 R

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
                  Cassette storage!
                  Yes,good spot.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Fits on front of gear stick where the storage box is,with a wee bracket and frame peice that I have there also,pretty rare item it would seem.

Comment

Garnishes of various types,gt:interplay bumper grills,parcel shelves.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Dang it. I knew it would have to go there. I don't want to give up my cupholder for it... Cool rare piece though!
                        1990 Protege 4WD

1 3 5
                        ├┼┤
                        2 4 R

Comment

Door panels! And I'm sure shipping would be killer on those gt seats!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by 93BlkOnGreenPro; 03-05-2018, 11:40 PM.
                          My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Those jdm type elec door cards are sold I'm afraid,...I have identical for manual Windows if you can work with them?,...they're €100 and in savage good nic,....postage maybe €60-€65 on them. ....have "mint" seats to go with them too,I sent seats to USA before,shipping is pricey alright,but worth it I was told.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrummatron View Post
                              Those jdm type elec door cards are sold I'm afraid,...I have identical for manual Windows if you can work with them?,...they're €100 and in savage good nic,....postage maybe €60-€65 on them. ....have "mint" seats to go with them too,I sent seats to USA before,shipping is pricey alright,but worth it I was told.
                              Do you have any more electric black/ grey door panels? And price shipped on the GT seats? And possibly one of those gauge clusters with tach. And shifter assembly, minus the shifter

Last edited by 93BlkOnGreenPro; 03-06-2018, 06:47 AM.
                              My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Originally posted by 93BlkOnGreenPro View Post
                                Do you have any more electric black/ grey door panels? And price shipped on the GT seats? And possibly one of those gauge clusters with tach. And shifter assembly, minus the shifter

Not for sedan no,that's what your after no??,
                                Some pics there of the sedan type,u can fit to electric window car,friend of mine put tweeters where the winder holes are,..works good,and cut small holes for elec switches in back cards.
                                I have elec gt interior for hatch,minus front seats,...can remove fabric from rear seats to save shipping,u can put fabric on your own bench piece then yourself.

Cluster and linkage no problem,have nice ones handy.
                                Message me on whatsapp there (00353851330210 from the states)and il go over parts and shipping with you,have other interiors there aswell il send u pics instead of cluttering up the ad.
                                (cos pics don't work for me in pm)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X