Looking for a couple obscure ac parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a couple obscure ac parts

Havent been here in awhile, but the '93 pro lx is still kicking. 80 miles a day!

Anyway, Theres a fitting on the bottom of my ac compressor, I'm assuming its a burst valve for overpressure (because it blew out the end lol)

Does anyone know where to find one of these, also a high pressure cutout switch, I'm assuming its bad.... or if someone had some good used in their parts stash and would want to come off of them, let me know.

If anyone knows what thread pitch these are please chime in, maybe I could find them that way.

Thanks for replys. Trying to get my old man some air.
    93 protege lx, stock as a rock and runnin great!

I have a full working A/C on my parts DX. I'm not good with nomenclature on air parts, but just shoot me a pic of where they are at and what they look like, or if you find them in a parts diagram shoot me a link. She's just sitting with perfectly good A/C parts

Although it sounds like I'll have to evac the system to get at those parts so we'll have to see...
    1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

Impressive it popped the pressure relief and not the high pressure hose. I'd just replace the compressor while the system is down anyway.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
      X