91 AWD EGT Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 AWD EGT Build

Seeing if anyone is interested in this. Too many parts to list. Most of them you'll see in this thread.

I have pretty much everything to make this a 500hp AWD monster.

1 engine is complete. Another is brand new parts still in boxes. Eagle, Wiseco, etc.

Have all E153 parts including pierce motorsports rear subframe. Axles, hub, etc
    Brand new clutch, pp, flywheel setup. ACT HD pp, ACT lightened steel flywheel. Custom disk for the e153 swap. Can't remember who I got it from at the moment. Very good disk though.
    Brand new MS2 with relay board and harness
    16" rota sub zeros.
    Custom turbo and exhaust manifolds.
    Twin 40mm vband tial wastegates
    1000cc injectors with pigtails.

I have too many cars and toys. Something has to go. I've kind of lost interest in this. I think because there is alot of work to do and I just don't have the time.

I have well over 10k in parts. Will sell everything for 5k. I just listed out the most expensive items. There is much more. Feel free to ask questions.

I don't really think anyone will be interested in it but I figured it's worth a shot, lol.

Id rather see someone finish it than have it just sit but.....not gonna give it away. I'll finish it when I retire if that's the case 😛
    AWD EGT BUILD http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-AWD-EGT-Build

sad to see your not completing the build. but alas i understand time constraints & too many projects
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
      sad to see your not completing the build. but alas i understand time constraints & too many projects
      Don't know if you remember the 65 Nova I posted on here a couple years ago. Did a bunch of work on it for a buddy of mine. I ended up buying it. Gonna do it first. Its 85% there.

So, if this doesn't sell, I'll finish it next winter.

Comment

part out? ��

Comment

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
          part out? ��
          No, I don't time for all that. All or nothin brother.

Plus, I don't wanna sell half of it, not really make any money then not have the parts to finish it.

You could buy it all and sell what you don't want, lol.

Comment

Nobody on this forum has that kind of money (ok but just a couple ), I would just keep her and finish the build or part out honestly..

If you get it running you will want to actually take ownership of the build. I would just try and get her in decent running condition and go from there.

Unless you convince Atomic to buy her.
            1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

lol I already have a garage ornament and that one is at least mostly finished
              sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
              92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Working...
              X