88' 323 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88' 323 build

Bought my first 323 about a month ago, it's a 88 SE five speed. Bought the car for $350 with a blown headgasket, car has some rust here and there but nothing that can't be fixed. Plans for now are to get it running on the cheap for now, I pulled the B6 out and am prepping another stock engine right now to go back in. Next year, in the spring hopefully I plan to do either a B6D or BP swap, I have both laying around in storage, I'm not new to mazdas just new to 323's. I've got a Festiva with a BP swap that is my current daily driver shown in the pictures below. Anywho thought I'd say Hi and start a thread since it's been a while since I've posted anything.

BP swap it!! b6 motors suck when it comes to the headgasket designs. and the blocks for whatever reason tend to warp easier
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

pm if your interested in 2wd bf performance parts.
      5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Got another engine swapped in and running, just have a few minor things to finish up under the hood now. I also got a Tach cluster and strut tower brace from a member on here and got them installed yesterday, and also swapped out my worn out steering wheel for one in better shape.

Now all that is left to make it road-worthy is some brake work, suspension and wheels/tires. I should have it done before the end of November, then I'll start daily driving it so I can take the festiva off the road to do some more work on it, then in the spring I'm going to swap something else into the 323 to make it more fun!

Comment

Working...
        X