Gtr exhaust manifold upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohd SJ

he produces the tubular manifolds you're looking for.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

That's great thanks, my mate found him he seemingly ships them all over the world. Think I'll stick with mazda's version for now.

Comment

You don't happen to have the part no for the dw's 650's do you please?

Comment

I've found deutschwerks 700cc's for Miata 90-05 part no 22s-00-0700-4 would these drop in fit please?

Comment

sharing what I'm learning 😀 Nzefi: "Your stock GTR injectors should be a low impedance full length injector with 11mm top o-ring seal, 16mm lower seal and a Denso 'high tag' connector. I believe these flow around 440cc/min.

Miata injectors are the same form factor, but are high impedance and flow less than a stock GTR injector.

How much power are you aiming for? For an upgrade, something like these high impedance Bosch EV14 720cc/min injectors with an 11mm top adapter and 16mm lower seal could be worth considering:

Bosch 720cc/min High Resistance Top Feed Fuel Injector. High impedance injector - can be used with most aftermarket ECUs without needing ballast resistors

Note that the factory ballast resistor pack will need to be removed and bypassed. The fuel rail may also need to be spaced up a couple of millimeters as they work out slightly long than the stock injectors."

Remove resistor and join wires together. Sorted and in post
            Last edited by Stoj; 03-05-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

It's quite important to match impedance unless you like to play with unneeded headaches. 550-650 should be plenty. 720's may be asking for idle issues.
              '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
              '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

It is all a bit experimental I agree, ended up ordering them I'll update once fitted and remapped. Had an email back from Chris @ Deutschwerks he said : 'If that is the case, that is the first Denso injector in that form factor that is low-impedance that I’ve come across.' And : 'The FC RX7 switched to high-impedance injectors in 1989. They look similar to the Familia GTR injectors, too.' So bit of luck all will be well as they come high impedance.

Comment

Plus I saw Subaru injectors that were 800cc 😈😈😈😂😂😂 they guys get parts so easy , they deserve to get beaten by a wee Mazda every now and then 😂 I'm on the case lol

Comment

Working...
                  X