X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mx3 breaking

All parts available
    Attached Files

Hey sham, does this have recaro seats? If so, would you sell the seat rails (sliders)? Thanks!
    1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud_Strife View Post
      Hey sham, does this have recaro seats? If so, would you sell the seat rails (sliders)? Thanks!
      i don't know SFA about these sham,..u tell me if they're any good to you ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0582.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	1243675

Hey sham haha that is alright. The Recaro seats look like this. They are supposed to have rails (sliders) which helps the seats sit lower... Not sure if they share the same type...

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69845[/ATTACH]

Hey sham haha that is alright. The Recaro seats look like this. They are supposed to have rails (sliders) which helps the seats sit lower... Not sure if they share the same type...
          These brackets are about as low as u can get,...one side is completely flat,..other has a tiny kink at back end,....
          Much lower at back than familia ones,...but u need to figure out really,...
          Get a good look at them if u can,..maybe a pic ?

Comment

Hmm... not sure.. maybe one of the smart mazda guys here know...

If they are shorter than the familia ones then it should work I think...

How much?

Comment

Should be the same sham.. Everything looks good. How much on mx-3 rails?

Comment

rails look like proper mx3 bits to me
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Should be the same sham.. Everything looks good. How much on mx-3 rails?
                  Maybe €15 each if the pretty clean,like €30 for the 2 sets,.....il check exactly in the mornin but I think they r pretty clean,...
                  Postage maybe a killer tho,...but can do no bother,if u want anything else maybe it would be worth throwing something else in package to take edge off the shipping,..(prob €30-€40 for rails alone)

Comment

Yeah sham, local guy on Ebay wants 90 shipped... They look good...

Did you find a set of power folding mirrors to go with switches?

AH you know what, I had my eye on the center console with lid and two switch cut-outs... It was in your other breaking thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	345.0 KB
ID:	1243733
                    Last edited by Cloud_Strife; 04-30-2017, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Yeah sham, local guy on Ebay wants 90 shipped... They look good...

Did you find a set of power folding mirrors to go with switches?

AH you know what, I had my eye on the center console with lid and two switch cut-outs... It was in your other breaking thread.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69906[/ATTACH]
                      Il pm u sham.

Comment

Working...
                      X