Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Interesting Mazda Literature To Share..with Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Interesting Mazda Literature To Share..with Pictures!

To provide some background of me, I've collected car memorabilia, models, brochures and literature since the late 1970s. So I've got a whole room of stuff!

What you may not know about Mazda, is back in the mid to late 1980s the company would produce these awesome large calender's submitted by owners featuring their respective family and cars.

It was a submission from owners all over the world and Mazda chose the best 12 photographs. Fortunately, I still own the 1988 calendar (I lost the other years) and wanted to share this with everyone..it is so cool, confirming what a great car company they are.

So here goes...I'm only showing a few months to give you an idea:

Enjoy!
    Yasin
    Last edited by slownrusty; 04-15-2017, 04:15 PM.

Awww, the gtx one is adorable. No kids allowed in or around mine though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Comment

thats pretty neat! i never knew they did this
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by slownrusty View Post
        To provide some background of me, I've collected car memorabilia, models, brochures and literature since the late 1970s. So I've got a whole room of stuff!

What you may not know about Mazda, is back in the mid to late 1980s the company would produce these awesome large calender's submitted by owners featuring their respective family and cars.

It was a submission from owners all over the world and Mazda chose the best 12 photographs. Fortunately, I still own the 1988 calendar (I lost the other years) and wanted to share this with everyone..it is so cool, confirming what a great car company they are.

So here goes...I'm only showing a few months to give you an idea:

Enjoy!
        Yasin

Ewwwwwwwww

Is that a vert FC?
        1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

Now THAT is a collectable especially in a special year like '88

'88 GT
          '88 GTX
          '85 Toyota Cressida 5-Speed
          '88 323 GT
          '88 323 GTX

Comment

Working...
          X