Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSII install on P5 with a FS-ZE...anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSII install on P5 with a FS-ZE...anyone?

I have an FS-ZE in my P5 running on the old FS-DE ECU. I have vampired all the inputs I need for the MSII I built. I have set everything up on the MSII as explained for the FS-DE engine but now it's time to make the change over to the MSII and I wanted to see if anyone else had a map for running the FS-ZE with MSII. I hear soooooooo many people on here say " sure, you can run the FS-ZE in your P5 with stock ECU/MP3 ECU but it won't run to it's full potential without the original ECU which would require a rewire of the body harness OR........!!!!!!!!Running standalone engine management." So here I am, with Engine management installed but not running fuel and spark yet because I need a map to start with. Someone has to have done this to get an NA 170hp P5 at some point right, I can't be the first. Anyone know of it being done with MSII yet?

Hi mate, I can't help you, but I do want to say congrats on your hard work, and I hope someone helps you out soon.

Have you asked on the ms forum? (Most of that forum seems to be all about ms3 thow)

Good luck and show pics!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X