Evening Y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Y'all

Evening everyone! Obvious new member here! I seem to be starting a collection of various Mazda's purely by accident and my daily is an 03 P5 so I figured I might as well make an account here so I have reference material to look at and and experts available to pick their brains when I need a hand on it. I say by accident because I recently acquired a free 89 MX6 GT that needed the CV axles seated and a front seal. Plus the free Ford Festiva (about as much a Ford product as my left shoe lol) I obtained as well a while ago that I need to start overhauling and modifying. I'll most likely be mainly a lurker on here but may ask a question from time to time.

Cheers,
    Stretch
    Last edited by Stretch88; 05-14-2017, 08:41 PM.
    03 P5 - 172k miles, 5 speed Black painted factory wheels, full HID kit low and high beam, Mazdaspeed instrument cluster, straight pipe, goofy cone air filter on factory air box tubing (previous owner did this), Uncomfortable ill fitting front seats (again, previous owner, soon to be changed to 88 626 buckets), daily 31 mpg slug
    89 MX-6 GT - Free and stock, 207k miles, 5 speed turbo F2T, can't argue with that!
    93 Ford Festiva - also free, needs a ton of rust repairs in spots, gonna upgrade to B6 and full suspension swap, plus other goodies when I have the time
    88 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Ex Police car, 257k miles!!!!, original engine and trans, many mods, former daily until I got the p5 2 years ago, 14 mpg land yacht!
    85 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham - 117k miles, 2 door, my Sunday cruiser.
Working...
X