New guy with big dreams..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy with big dreams..

Hello everyone I'm Bryan and i have joined looking for help and information to up grade my Capri XR2 to a twin turbo or single bigger turbo.. looking for a help in this department.. i would like to talk to some of the guys who have got the most power and reliability.. thanks for the add and hope to make new friends.

Welcome!

I would strongly recommend a bigger single turbo over a twin. Twin setups are very complex and usually expensive while not really outperforming a well thought out single.

You will decide for yourself, of course.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

my first thoughts are i am running a single vj14rhb now with an rocketchip ecu and full 2.5 exhaust. i thought about running twin vj14 inline. i also have a stage three clutch,with the mfactory lsd i have the ability and the means to make all the plumbing my self. was also looking in to going with megasquirt 2. but my knowledge of the parts and changes most of you have made to make the car stronger and so on i do not have.

Comment

Well, it would be cool and unique for sure. Will be interested to see what you come up with.
        1990 Protege 4WD
        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
        ├┼┤
        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
        X