Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally!

Well hello! I'm the proud owner of a 92 protege dx and I'm now the proud supporter of the club hahaha! I also own a 96 Miata and have been an Mx5 fanboy for years so I can say I love a good Mazda! I do have a few questions I need answered and I figured this would be the place to find em!

Originally posted by Jeffrey P View Post
    Well hello! I'm the proud owner of a 92 protege dx and I'm now the proud supporter of the club hahaha! I also own a 96 Miata and have been an Mx5 fanboy for years so I can say I love a good Mazda! I do have a few questions I need answered and I figured this would be the place to find em!
    Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome!
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Thank you gentleman!

Comment

welcome!
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
          X