Garret gt28
    Front mount
    Adjustable fuel pressure
    Electronic boost control
    Attached Files

Subbed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

yes!!! more info on that intake plenum please. reminds me of a F series TB system
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Awesomesauce. I need to do a Celica swap as soon as I can get a garage to work in. Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeves.
        1990 Protege 4WD
        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
        ├┼┤
        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
          yes!!! more info on that intake plenum please. reminds me of a F series TB system

The plenum is home made in all honesty I think it is to big I have heard of the factory one supporting 500 bhp and mine is miles bigger than the factory one

Comment

Yeah, the oem GTR intake is a very good bit o'kit and I wonder if there is any such thing as a better plenum, given the size of the ports and the displacement of the engine. Following this build with interest. You're using the same drivetrain and turbo as my rallycar but I bet you aren't required to put a 34mm retrictor on the coldside. Looking forward to dyno numbers....
            Last edited by jay; 11-09-2017, 12:48 AM.
            '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
            '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Working...
            X