WTB: Fender turn signal lenses for BH Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Fender turn signal lenses for BH Protege

Hey guys, one of the lenses for the fender turn signals on my car fell off somewhere and I have had no luck finding it. I'm wondering if any of you JDM gurus are able to help me find a set. They're rectangular and I can post a picture to aid in the search in a little while. Thank you in advance!

Sunday Bumpday?

Comment

picture? is this a JDM market piece only?
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	SignalLense.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	1245274

As far as I know these turn signals weren't available in the US. And seeing as the previous owner purchased almost all the JDM/Mazdaspeed stuff from the Philippines, I'm guessing the fender signals were Asian market.

Comment

Hopeful bump

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
            Hey guys, one of the lenses for the fender turn signals on my car fell off somewhere and I have had no luck finding it. I'm wondering if any of you JDM gurus are able to help me find a set. They're rectangular and I can post a picture to aid in the search in a little while. Thank you in advance!
            I may be able to assist. My island import rhd vehicles so I can check about it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
              I may be able to assist. My island import rhd vehicles so I can check about it for you.
              I'd really appreciate that. Thank you.

Comment

Any luck, mazkam? Or anyone else? I haven't been able to find these lenses on the interwebs anywhere. I have found some similar aftermarket signals, but I'd like to keep as close to OEM as possible.

Comment

Bump. Still looking.

Comment

Lazy Sunday bump.

Comment

Working...
                    X