2002 front cv joint drive shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 front cv joint drive shaft

I have to replace the part i belive it is the right side cv drive shaft surport bearing but when i look it keeps refering to tge worng one so i think i have been look up the worng name i habe artached the pics of the part
    Attached Files

The bearing is part of the intermediate shaft. I found it and the shaft on a Mazda dealer's parts website, but I'm sure you can match Mazda's part number to something else to save a little bit of money. Here is the site I found it on: https://www.jimellismazdaparts.com/p...960682064.html I've purchased parts from here many times and have not had any issues with them. They have the bearing listed for around $40, but if you take that part number and google "Mazda 9960682064" you can find listings on Amazon, eBay, etc. for a little cheaper.

Comment

I have 3 new half shaft seals sitting on the desk right next to me. want them?? free 90 free!

I can mail you a new bearing also, but that i'll need $9 for
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Can you show me pictures please fe3-323

Comment

Dose any one know the best place to get it in Australia

Comment

can i show you what? you want a picture of the seals? where in aus are you??
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
            X