Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet, I'm so envious, I'm putting together, trying to figure out curtain parst to use, boost controller, blow off valve, ic, all that jazz, and use the megasqirt 2 as the ems to control both timing and fuel, flying miata cam gears, and their wiesco 9:1 pistons. I really have my eyes on the GT28RS turbo, but we see. good luck with your set up.
    Speed Is Nothing Without Control.

Comment

made mine for 485CDN with external wg flange.

Comment

does the 50 dollar header exactly fit with a bp engine?

Comment

those $50 manifolds were sold out a long time ago. and to answer your question, yes, but you had to cut off the flange and flip it.

93' 5spd DX
          R.I.P

Comment

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=26253060
            The Man, the Fabricator!

Custom fabricator, I bought a pre-fabbed nissan manifold (tubular) (welded to a z5 flange) Man does great work, Not sure if his site is up and running yet but it is www.speedfactory.net
            sigpic

Comment

I have been calling around my city looking for someone to do this but nothing... every one is too busy or something. so i just email'd ricardo's guy to see if he can hook me up. hope so. or my beautiful t25 turbo is just a waste!

Comment

This thread is funny because all of the listed places are either out of business or the items are no longer available.

except corksport.
                Originally posted by 1967cutlas
                You make a lot of grammatical errors for such a refined gentleman.

Comment

don't know what your thinking, but most of them still are working or there there with a bad link. besides this is almost 4 years old.
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

4yr update lol

Comment

Beau with MAM?

wagner motorsports?

This is a sticky in the forced induction section.

and your telling people to use MAM and wagner.

My point is its a sticky as in this is still relavant/good advice.
                      Originally posted by 1967cutlas
                      You make a lot of grammatical errors for such a refined gentleman.

Comment

Hey, we have some also!

Comment

the cpboost one is nice

Comment

hi guys can we use the miata manifold?
                            94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

miatas are generally top mount so no

Comment

so were i can find one with external waste gate!
                                94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X