X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
    miatas are generally top mount so no
    Sure you can, depending on the design. IIRC, Jay's using a JGS manifold in his rally car. Hell, you can even use them un-flipped (there was a guy with a rally-cross EGT that had a setup like that). Just requires some creativity and planning.
    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

sooo just flip the manifold?

like this one?
      94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

Actually that 1 is facing down already. It was the manifold I was going ti get.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

why you did not get it?
          94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

Cheap quality is a main reason. Just save up your money and get/build a good one. It pays off in the end when you don't have to fix a crack.

Comment

crack is nothing...everybody has one...or not? well not chuck norris!

Comment

Originally posted by Loco_R View Post
                why you did not get it?
                I have a V6 swap in the works .
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

AON (A otro nivel)Spanish= TAL(to another level) english

Comment

Has anyone had any experience with this place for manifolds?http://forcedairresearch.tr****.com/index.html
                    My dream setup would to run a subaru turbo setup or dsm turbo setup and have multiple bolt on turbo options Anyways 200 dollars for a custom manifold dont seem too bad. Wonder if its anygood.

Comment

Link doesn't work
                      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                      "Who Dey"

Comment

Probablary not the place, but ive just revised my design

These work out to be about 600 AUD, so about 550USD, used a proper mitred merge collector and 10mm STEEL flanges, ive had bad runs with stainless, it cracks even when thick

Comment

thats sweet :D i LOVE that design!!!! any pics of it on the motor? or other shots of it?

Comment

Looks wicked, but where's the external gate?
                            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                              Looks wicked, but where's the external gate?
                              i make them as ordered, this bloke uses internal gate

Comment

An external adapter would be golden, internal is good if running low boost.

Besides that, great job! Its a little to ram style for me, but still very good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X