fsze or kfze swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fsze or kfze swap

I've been a little interested in taking my 1.6 out and maybe swapping in a fsze or kfze motor. Can anyone tell me if it is a good swap as far as direct bolt in stuff or is there alot of mods that need to be done. Let me know. Thanks.

make a search. it's been discussed a few times now

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

KF-ZE is a V-6, you probably won't have enough room in your engine bay, not to mention that you'll have to fab a ****load of stuff to make it fit. Not worth it.
      Go with the FS-ZE if you really want to swap something, otherwise turbo if you want power from your 1.6.
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

screw a swap unless you sleep on 100 dollar bills yo....just turbo that will be plenty.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

or buy a different car, it will save you time and money in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by BMW ///MPOWER
            or buy a different car, it will save you time and money in the long run

What a great assinine response from the owner of an overpirced car...
            "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
            2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Just let it be man, it's not really worth the bother.
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

yeah my protege was way to over priced, i agree with you

Comment

ok about the swap seriusly....im interested too and so far i know that you must get a cpu, speedmeter or something to make it read in mph (however this is if you swap in a tranny as well) but any ways i still want to know more about it
                  "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he how in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the father of lost children. And I will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy my brother. And they shall know my name is the lord when I raise my vengeance upon them."
                  Ezekiel 25:17
                  from Pulp Fiction

Comment

going with a turbo kit is cheaper and more bang for the buck
                    Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

Originally posted by BMW ///MPOWER
                      yeah my protege was way to over priced, i agree with you
                      both an ass and illiterate.

the word is "overpriced" not "over priced" and "too" not "to"............dumbass
                      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
                      X