New Land Speed Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Land Speed Record

...in a Saturn. Today I managed to hit speeds in excess of 100mph in the Saturn. It is a miracle that I made it through. Suprisingly though, the car felt pretty stable at those speeds. Took me about 5 miles to get to that speed though.

ha ha. funny guy
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

lol...5 miles. My car can hit 100 in just over a 1/4 mile. And if Im crusin in 5th on the highway, just mesh the pedal and 100 comes like nothin.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

aren't cheap american cars great?

Comment

Must be an auto. My mom had an SL2 back in the day, it was 5spd. Probably as quick or quicker as my LX.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

wow are u serious
            this one dude that i used to know had one too and it was slow as ****. he couldnt even chirp the tires and it was funny
            i is dumb

Comment

lol nice, gotta love saturn, my buddy had one, and you couldnt rev over 4k when trying to do a burn out, it was ghey.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

It is damn hard to chirp the tires. I had to give it back on Wednesday though. Had a good time Tuesday night however.

Comment

so if you gave it back, u get your new car already?

Comment

As of right now I have no car. But there is a major prospect that I just went to check out earlier today. I am going back on Saturday to test drive it and we will see from there.

Comment

the white one u showed me or another?

Comment

No not the white one, this one was just delivered this afternoon. They hadn't even gotten a chance to clean it before I was checking it out. If the price is right and the car checks out I will be getting it. It is damn nice too, very well kept.

Comment

What kinda car?

Comment

hey greg, im a mechanic for one of my buddies that races Modified dirt track stock cars....we also have a division called "hornets" (i wonder why) but its all 4 cylinder cars, one class is stock and once class is modified engines n/a. the cars have to have all working parts except glass and must have a rollcage...The saturns absolutely own this class. i dont know how but they dont just barely win they completely smoke everyone on the track, cavaliers, sunfires, everything.
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                              What kinda car?
                              It's a secret. But all will be revealed tomorrow if things go as planned.

Comment

Working...
                              X